- How do I get there and where can I park?
- Our address is 1610 Chatham Avenue, Austin, TX 78723. There is plenty of street parking on Chatham Ave. The location is also a 2 minute walk from CapMetro bus stop 6001 on Berkman/Briarcliff.
- What do I bring and what should I wear?
- Clothing that you are comfortable wearing to cook in (bulky sleeves and heavy jewelry can be cumbersome). Shoes that are closed-toed and comfortable to stand in for the duration of the class are also recommended. Aprons will not be provided, so please bring your own if you would like.
- All cooking classes are BYOB. More information below!
- Are the classes private?
- No, our classes are public and may have up to 6 guests. A private class with a minimum of 2 people can be requested for an additional $25.
- What about drinks?
- For culinary classes, you are welcome to bring any drink—alcoholic or not—you’d like to enjoy. We will provide chilled, filtered water.
- For cocktail classes, we will provide all necessary ingredients for the class and no additional alcohol is needed.
- How do I pay? Should I tip?
- Payment is required in full at the time of booking. We offer payment via credit card or PayPal. Tipping is not required but greatly appreciated! Tips via Venmo are perfect: @letseataustin
- What are your Covid19 precautions?
- Our instructors wear masks and encourage (but don’t require) our guests to do so until the meal is served.
- We provide ample space to remain socially distant, with increased ventilation inside for air circulation and access to the outdoors at all times.
- Our space is cleaned and sanitized anew between every class or event.
- Can I reschedule or get a refund?
- Bookings can be rescheduled or cancelled up to 48 hours prior to course time in order to receive a refund.
- Do you accommodate for dietary restrictions?
- We will make every effort to comply with the dietary needs of our guests within the context of each course. Certain course menus are better for different restrictions; please let us know if you are in doubt!
Contact us at [email protected].